President Trump is addressing the United Nations General Assembly. Watch his remarks live. Coverage is also being broadcast at 91.9 FM.
- Desai Talks Minimum Wage and Work Requirements
- Voting Centers Established in Craighead County; Voting to be Easier, Faster
- Tort Reform Debate Continues Amid Legal Uncertainty
- Crawford talks Farm Bill Update, Minimum Wage in Arkansas, Brett Kavanaugh
- Arkansas casino legalization proposal approved for ballot
News & Views Connection
J ONESBORO – The Arkansas State University community today is remembering the life of Dr. Eugene W. Smith, the eighth president of the institution, who died Sunday following a lengthy illness. He was 88. The Board of Trustees appointed Smith president in February 1984, largely in recognition of his contributions and devotion to the institution's growth and advancement during the first 26 years of his career at the institution. "As an A-State alumnus, Eugene W. Smith brought passion and...
Music & Arts Connection
Elliot Ackerman served five tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan. He's now a journalist and author, sometimes drawing on his own experiences as a U.S. Marine to inspire his fiction. His new novel, Waiting for Eden, explores the point where life is no longer worth living. Its main character, Eden, is a soldier who has been hospitalized, severely burned and unconscious, for three years. For the first time in those three years, his wife Mary leaves his side to spend Christmas with their young...
#Trending on KASU.org
A record gift to the arts at Arkansas State University will result in construction of a new building on the A-State campus in Jonesboro. Representatives from Little Rock-based Windgate Foundation were on hand for the unveiling of their name on the gallery they recently endowed in Bradbury Arts Museum. After that, Arkansas State University Chancellor Dr. Kelly Damphousse revealed to an excited crowd at the art museum about a huge donation. Six-point-seven-million-dollars has been donated to A...
- UA Little Rock Braces For Financial Strain Of Enrollment Drop, Cuts Likely
- Arkansas's Obesity Rate Edges Down, State Rank Falls to 7th As Other States' Rates Climb
- Fayetteville Shale Assets Sold Off, Fracking Still On Hold
- Central Arkansas's Two Biggest Universities Find Enrollment Heading In Different Directions
- Little Rock Surgery Center's Deaths, Injury Go Unreported With State, And Don't Have To Be
- Trump To Speak At The United Nations
- How The Hearing For Brett Kavanaugh's Accuser Could Have Unfair Elements
- News Brief: Brett Kavanaugh, Trump At U.N., Attorney General Sessions
- If Rosenstein Is Fired, His Departure Would Impact Mueller Probe
- GOP Strategist Explains Why She Still Supports Kavanaugh's Nomination