Roby Brock with Talk Business and Politics has the details on a potential Democratic challenger for Arkansas governor in 2018. Plus, a speaker at the University Of Arkansas Clinton School Of Public Service discusses how America has been preparing for a nuclear disaster.
The stories discussed in this episode include (some links may redirect to TalkBusiness.net):
- Former State Rep. Jay Martin eyeing run for governor on Democratic ticket
- Jonesboro, Craighead County could set sales tax record for second consecutive year
- Jonesboro receives $1.29 million in grants, will add additional police officers
- Clinton School speaker outlines U.S. survival in nuclear holocaust, thoughts on Mueller investigation
- [VIDEO] ADG columnist John Brummett discusses the Senate tax plan.
Talk Business and Politics airs on KASU 91.9 FM on Mondays and Fridays during NPR’s Morning Edition at 6:51 am. It also airs during NPR’s All Things Considered on Wednesdays at 5:20 pm. You can follow more of their coverage on their website TalkBusiness.net where you can also catch the latest Northeast Arkansas news.