Austin Horn is a 2019-2020 Kroc Fellow. He joined NPR after internships at the San Antonio Express-News and Frankfort State-Journal, as well as a couple stints in the service industry. He aims to keep his reporting grounded in the experience of real individuals of all stripes.
He graduated from Columbia University in 2019 with a degree in American Studies. You can find him tweeting about basketball, music or his home state of Kentucky at @_AustinHorn.
- U.N. Points To 'Alarming Decline' In Child Vaccinations
- Hong Kong Disneyland Closes Again Because Of Coronavirus
- U.N. Report Says Pandemic Could Push Up To 132 Million People Into Hunger
- S.C. Governor Imposes 11 P.M. Alcohol Curfew For Bars And Restaurants
- 'Please Scream Inside Your Heart,' Japanese Amusement Park Tells Thrill-Seekers
- International Golf Events Ryder Cup And Presidents Cup Postponed Due To The Pandemic
- Atlanta Mayor Tests Positive, Sees 'Perfect Storm Of Distress In America'
- Australia Closes Interstate Border Because Of Coronavirus Outbreak
- New York City Mayor Delays Indoor Dining Indefinitely
- No Spitting: MLB Unveils Some New Rules Due To The Coronavirus
- New York Announces Lowest Number Of Hospitalizations During The Pandemic
- What More Than 300 College Admissions Deans Are Looking For During The Pandemic