The Arkansas State University Board of Trustees are meeting at the home office in Little Rock. You can watch the board meeting live below.
Items on the agenda include:
- Roofing replacement capital project at ASU-Jonesboro
- Guaranteed energy cost saving capital project at ASU-Mid South
- Voluntary early retirement program at ASU-Jonesboro
- Approval of ASU-Mid South’s Mission, Vision, and Value Statements
- New Certificate of Proficiency in Quality Technology at ASU-Mid South
You can see the full agenda below:
Arkansas State University is the license holder of KASU 91.9 FM.