Editor's Note: This story contains graphic descriptions that some readers may find disturbing. Nearly a week after a Pennsylvania grand jury released its roughly 900-page report on sexual abuse by clergy, the leader of the Roman Catholic Church has penned a letter condemning the alleged misconduct and pledging repentance. "The heart-wrenching pain of these victims, which cries out to heaven, was long ignored, kept quiet or silenced. But their outcry was more powerful than all the measures...
- Desai Talks Minimum Wage, Tariffs, Challenges Crawford to Debate
- Northeast Arkansas voters approve millage increases, emergency services funding
- After multiple tries, Randolph County citizens can vote in November to allow alcohol sales
- Missouri Blocks Right-To-Work Law
- Propositions Health and Care Fail in Dunklin County
News & Views Connection
In this monthly congressional interview, Democratic challenger to US Representative Rick Crawford talks about concerns over President Trump's trade war with China, a minimum wage issue expected to be on the November ballot, and he issues a debate challenge to Congressman Crawford. Click on the Listen button to hear more.
Music & Arts Connection
#Trending on KASU.org
JONESBORO – Chancellor Kelly Damphousse set two important goals for his second year at Arkansas State University, and today at the annual Faculty Conference he was able to announce the achievement of a record-level of first-year student retention. With less than a week before the opening day of classes for the fall 2018 semester, Arkansas State is on pace to have a 77.1 percent first-year retention rate. If the current trend is maintained through the 11th day of the fall semester, it will...
- Tiny Worms Bug Arkansas’s Soybean Farmers
- As Satanic Baphomet Statue Gets Capitol Show, Supporters 'Hail Satan,' Protesters Say 'Hell No'
- Feeding Baby Hannah: Human Milk Sharing In Arkansas--A Special Report
- Lawsuit Targets Trump Administration Over Arkansas Medicaid Work Requirement
- Arkansas Ballot Proposal Could Overhaul District-Drawing Process
- Trump Administration Set To Unveil Its Replacement For Obama's Clean Power Plan
- What Is Former CIA Director John Brennan's Next Move?
- Another Wave Of Ex-National Security Officials Criticizes Trump
- Trump Administration Moves To Penalize Immigrants For Using Government Benefits
- As The President Tweets Attacks, Melania Trump Speaks Out Against Cyberbullying