NEA in Motion: ASU Board of Trustees Meeting in Little Rock
The Arkansas State University Board of Trustees are meeting at the home office in Little Rock. You can watch the board meeting live below.
Items on the agenda include:
- Roofing replacement capital project at ASU-Jonesboro
- Guaranteed energy cost saving capital project at ASU-Mid South
- Voluntary early retirement program at ASU-Jonesboro
- Approval of ASU-Mid South’s Mission, Vision, and Value Statements
- New Certificate of Proficiency in Quality Technology at ASU-Mid South
You can see the full agenda below:
Arkansas State University is the license holder of KASU 91.9 FM.