Before joining WPR, Aaron worked as a freelance reporter in Los Angeles, where he earned a master’s degree in audio journalism from the University of Southern California. His radio work has aired on programs including NPR’s Morning Edition and All Things Considered, American Public Media’s Marketplace and Public Radio International’s The World. Aaron has roots in Phoenix, Arizona, Southern Illinois and New Jersey. When not reporting, he spends time hiking, camping, traveling and exploring film, music and food.
- Los Angeles Cuts Power To A Home, Saying It Violated Public Health Orders
- Wyoming School District Stalls On Transgender Student Policy
- Is There A Better Way To Pay For America's Schools?
- Wyoming Schools Get Poor Report Card For Native American Absenteeism
- Energy Companies Step In To Fund STEM Education
- Science Standards Draw Climate Change Debate Back Into Wyo. Classrooms
- Religious Groups Challenge Calif. Transgender Law Over Privacy
- L.A. Puts Chronically Homeless In The Front Of Housing Line
- Statue Brings Friction Over WWII Comfort Women To California
- Pedal Power To Horsepower: Toys Point Toward Future Of Cars