April Fulton is a former editor with NPR's Science Desk and a contributor to The Salt, NPR's Food Blog.
- Thanksgiving In The Time Of COVID-19: To Grandmother's House Or No?
- Staying Strong During Lockdown Means Reaching Out — And Working Your Mind, Too
- When Efforts To Eat 'Clean' Become An Unhealthy Obsession
- Breaking The Booze Habit, Even Briefly, Has Its Benefits
- Misophonia: When Life's Noises Drive You Mad
- Is Coconut Oil All It's Cracked Up To Be? Get The Facts On This Faddish Fat
- Building Strength And Resilience After A Sexual Assault: What Works
- Teens Sleeping Too Much, Or Not Enough? Parents Can Help
- Biologist Wants Americans To Taste A Rainbow Of Pomegranates
- Many Common Sunscreens May Harm Coral. Here's What To Use Instead
- You May Live Longer By Severely Restricting Calories, Scientists Say
- Mushrooms Are Good For You, But Are They Medicine?