Art Silverman has been with NPR since 1978. He came to NPR after working for six years at a daily newspaper in Claremont, New Hampshire.
He is producer of the weekly "All Tech Considered" feature on the program.
- For NPR's 50th — A Story Served With Laughter And Cheetos
- One Listener Can't Forget 1991 Story On Haitian Cane Cutters
- Better Parenting With The Help Of Some Werewolves In London
- As Arab Spring Unfolded On Twitter, Social Media Gained Foothold At NPR
- NPR Turns 50 And Susan Stamberg Recalls A First
- For NPR's 50th, A Listener Remembers A Story That Guides Her As A Mother
- How NPR Shattered The Old Model Of Broadcast Journalism
- For NPR's 50th: A Listener Riveted by Earthquake 6000 Miles Away
- Susan Stamberg On NPR's 50th — A Memory Made In A Closet
- The Legacy Of Chuck Geschke, Co-Founder Of Adobe
- Appalachian Road Show's New Album Confronts 'Tribulations' Past And Present
- With People Stuck At Home, Jigsaw Puzzle Sales Soar