Ben Swasey is a deputy editor on the Washington Desk, covering the 2020 presidential campaign through the inauguration.
A Massachusetts native, Swasey was previously a political editor and digital manager at WBUR in Boston.
- Trump And Republicans Raise $248 Million In September, Lagging Biden, Democrats
- Map: Mail-In Voting Rules By State — And The Deadlines You Need
- Trump Joins List Of World Leaders Who've Tested Positive For The Coronavirus
- Trump Dismisses 'New York Times' Report That He Paid Little In Federal Income Taxes
- Susan Collins: Whoever Wins The Presidential Election Should Fill SCOTUS Vacancy
- Kamala Harris And Her Husband Make Stop Outside The Supreme Court
- Politics And Football Mix Again, As Trump Cheers Return Of Big Ten Play
- Trump, Republicans Raise $210 Million In August — Far Behind Democrats' Haul
- Markey Fends Off Kennedy Challenge In High Profile Mass. Senate Primary
- Trump Suggests Convention Speech At White House; GOP Sen. Asks: 'Is That Even Legal?'
- Progressive Activist Cori Bush Ousts Longtime Missouri Rep. Lacy Clay
- Senate Republican Primary In Kansas Highlights 5 Races To Watch Tuesday