Ben Swasey is a deputy editor on the Washington Desk, covering politics and voting.
A Massachusetts native, Swasey was previously a political editor and digital manager at WBUR in Boston.
- Obamas: Chauvin Jury 'Did The Right Thing' But 'We Cannot Rest'
- After Georgia: Here Are 4 States To Watch Next On Voting Legislation
- By The Numbers: Biden's $2 Trillion Infrastructure Plan
- Rep. Gaetz Denies Allegation, Claims He's Victim Of Extortion Plot
- Republican Letlow Wins Louisiana House Seat; 2 Democrats Enter Runoff In Other Race
- Biden Administration Will Ship COVID-19 Vaccines Directly To Pharmacies
- The Biden Administration Is Working To Buy 200 Million More COVID-19 Vaccine Doses
- The House Has Impeached Trump Again. Here's How House Members Voted
- Biden To Tap Boston Mayor Marty Walsh As Labor Secretary
- U.S. Capitol In Chaos As Pro-Trump Extremists Breach Building
- Narrow Wins In These Key States Powered Biden To The Presidency
- Biden Names All-Female White House Communications Team; Will Tap Tanden For OMB