Cardiff Garcia is a co-host of NPR's The Indicator from Planet Money podcast, along with Stacey Vanek Smith. He joined NPR in November 2017.
Previously, Garcia was the U.S. editor of FT Alphaville, the flagship economics and finance blog of the Financial Times, where for seven years he wrote and edited stories about the U.S. economy and financial markets. He was also the founder and host of FT Alphachat, the Financial Times' award-winning business and economics podcast.
As a guest commentator, he has regularly appeared on media outlets such as Marketplace Radio, WNYC, CNBC, Yahoo Finance, the BBC, and others.
- What Will Happen To Commercial Real Estate As More People Work From Home?
- Egg Prices Skyrocket During The Pandemic
- Why Millions Of Americans May Soon Face Eviction
- 'Planet Money': What Will It Take To Speed Up The Vaccine Process?
- U.S. Sees Housing Boom Amid Economic Crisis
- Pandemic Puts Restaurant Owners In The Business Fight Of Their Lives
- Companies Are Getting Creative To Find Ways To Store Crude Oil Surplus
- For Georgia Farmer, The Trade Tariffs Are Personal
- Why A Stellar Unemployment Report Isn't Always A Good Thing
- Economists Are Uneasy About 2 Lagging Key Indicators
- What To Make Of The Numbers From The March Jobs Report
- Cryptocurrencies Are Created All The Time. Meet Dogecoin