Dana Farrington is a digital editor coordinating online coverage on the Washington Desk — from daily stories to visual feature projects to the weekly newsletter. She has been with the NPR Politics team since President Trump's inauguration. Before that, she was among NPR's first engagement editors, managing the homepage for and the main social accounts. Dana has also worked as a weekend web producer and editor, and has written on a wide range of topics for NPR, including tech and women's health.
Before joining NPR in 2011, Dana was a web producer for member station WAMU in Washington, D.C.
Dana studied journalism at New York University and got her first taste of public radio in high school on a teen radio show for KUSP in Santa Cruz, Calif.
- How House Members Voted On 25th Amendment Resolution
- White House Chief Of Staff Mark Meadows Tests Positive For The Coronavirus
- Protesters Flock To Supreme Court, Capitol Hill For Amy Coney Barrett Hearings
- Trump Gives Video Update On His Health: Next Couple Days Are 'The Real Test'
- Obama On George Floyd's Death And The 'Maddening' Normalcy Of Racism
- 'I Did Nothing Wrong': Trump Defiant After Senate Acquittal
- How The Senate Impeachment Trial Works
- Democratic Debate: What You Need To Know About Wednesday's Faceoff
- READ: Former Ukraine Ambassador Yovanovitch's Testimony To Congress
- Trump Impeachment: A Guide To Key People, Facts And Documents
- READ: Trump Announcement On Baghdadi's Death
- 'Get Over It': Politics Is Part Of Foreign Policy, Mulvaney Says