Erika joined KAZU in 2016. Her roots in radio began at an early age working for the independent community radio station in her hometown of Boulder, Colorado. After graduating from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University in 2012, Erika spent four years working as a television reporter. She’s very happy to be back in public radio and loves living in the Monterey Bay Area.
- Beauty Of California's Highway 1 Also Means Frequent Damage
- VoteMobile Helps California Wildfire Victims And Seniors Cast Their Ballots
- Farm Workers Face Double Threat: Wildfire Smoke And COVID-19
- University Of California, Santa Cruz, Rehires Student Assistants Fired In Spring
- Saving California's Kelp Forest May Depend On Eating Purple Sea Urchins