Jacob Kauffman is a reporter and anchor for KUAR. He primarily covers the state legislature and politics beat while juggling anchoring Morning Edition Monday through Friday.
Jacob is a long-time Little Rock resident who started out working with Hendrix College's KHDX and the Arkansas Legislative Digest. His work has appeared on NPR's Morning Edition and All Things Considered, our other wonderful public radio stations across Arkansas, PBS News Hour, BBC Radio, TalkBusiness.net, Arkansas Money & Politics Magazine, ArkansasBlog.com, and the Nashville News.
He regularly appears on Arkansas Educational Television Network's (AETN) weekly roundtable politics program Arkansas Week. Jacob also served on the board of the MacArthur Military History Museum. If you see him you should ask him about the experience of German-Arkansans during World War I.
- Arkansas Senate Ethics Chair Selected, Seeks Disclosure Balance
- Author Of Arkansas Medical Marijuana Amendment Calls For Overhaul Of Grower Selection Process
- Democrat Henderson Backs Minimum Wage Raise, Gov. Hutchinson Mum, Libertarian West A No
- Arkansas House Speaker Resigns To Take University Governmental Affairs Job
- Arkansas Readies For First In Nation Medicaid Work Requirement Rollout
- Democratic Primary For Governor: Jared Henderson and Leticia Sanders
- Arkansas House Averts Budget Showdown, Reroutes Plan For Tax-Free Private Education Savings
- Arkansas Steel and Arkansas Farming: Farm Bureau and U.S. Rep. Crawford Differ On Trump Tariff
- Work Requirements For Arkansas's Medicaid Program Approved By Trump Administration
- Billy Fleming's Assessment Of Arkansas Democrats After Candidate Filing Deadline
- Arkansas Governor Asks Trump For Federal Terrorism Dollars For Arming Teachers
- Libertarian Mark West Enters Arkansas Governor's Race