Jacqueline Froelich is an investigative journalist and has been a news producer for KUAF National Public Radio since 1998. She covers politics, the environment, energy, business, education, history, race and culture. Her radio segments have been nationally syndicated. She is also a station-based national correspondent for NPR in Washington DC., and recipient of eight national and state broadcast awards.
- Congress Restores Medicaid To Pacific Islanders In U.S.
- Arkansas Speeds Up Nurse Certification To Help Struggling Health Care System
- Work requirement for Arkansas Medicaid recipients rejected
- Encyclopedia of Arkansas unveils redesigned website
- In Arkansas, Thousands Of People Have Lost Medicaid Coverage Over New Work Rule
- Questions As U.S. Wood Pellet Makers Expand Production
- New Book Reveals Brutal History of Lynching in Arkansas
- Arkansas Refugee Resettlement Agencies Respond to Federal Court Stay on Trump Ban
- ADEQ Finds No Leaks Beneath Controversial Industrial Newton County Swine Breeding Farm
- Diamond Pipeline Protests Draw Attention to Arkansas Eminent Domain Law
- KKK, Neo-Seccessionists In Arkansas Roused by Trump Term
- Small Energy Producers May Pay For Grid Access As State's 'Net Metering' Rules Get Review