Johnny joined WABE in March, 2015. Before joining the station, he was a producer at Georgia Public Broadcasting, and NPR in Washington D.C.
At NPR, Johnny worked as a producer for "Morning Edition," "Weekend Edition," and "Tell Me More."
Johnny got his start in radio as host and station manager at WECI in Richmond, Indiana, where he went to Earlham College and graduated with a degree in English.
Johnny is a native of Goshen,Indiana, a small town in the northern part of the state.
- Trips To Vegas And Chocolate-Covered Pretzels: Election Vendors Come Under Scrutiny
- Georgia Governor Signs Law Addressing Some Criticisms Of Contested 2018 Election
- 55 Years Later, Lawyer Will Again Argue Over Redistricting Before Supreme Court
- Georgia Set To Remain A Battleground For Voting Rights Ahead Of 2020
- In Georgia, Kemp Claims Victory, But Won't Oversee Potential Recount
- Georgia Law Allows Tens Of Thousands To Be Wiped From Voter Rolls
- Georgia Will Use Electronic Voting Machines This Fall As Paper Ballot Case Falters
- Federal Court Asked To Scrap Georgia's 27,000 Electronic Voting Machines
- Georgia County Votes To Keep Polling Places Open After Intense Scrutiny
- This Georgia County May Close All But 2 Polling Places
- Election Security Becomes A Political Issue In Georgia Governor's Race
- Trump's Proposed Auto Tariffs Threaten Kia Plant In Georgia