Jonaki Mehta is a producer for All Things Considered. Before ATC, she worked at Neon Hum Media where she produced a documentary series and talk show. Prior to that, Mehta was a producer at Member station KPCC and director/associate producer at Marketplace Morning Report, where she helped shape the morning's business news.
Mehta's first job in radio was at NPR West as a National Desk intern. Her career really began when she was nine years old and insisted that the local county paper give Mehta her very own column. (She didn't get the job, but her very patient mother did somehow get her a meeting with the editor-in-chief.) Outside of work, she loves making recipes with harvests from her vegetable garden and riding her motorcycle around L.A.
- 'Regarding Paul R. Williams' Honors Legacy Of LA's Barrier-Breaking Black Architect
- 'Barely Holding It Together': Stresses Of An Early Child Care Center That Stayed Open
- An 11-Year-Old Girl Writes To Thank Her Mailman. Postal Workers Write Back
- Alaska Restaurant Owner: Reopening Far From Profitable, But Still Worth It
- Urban Foraging: Unearthing The Wildcrafted Flavors Of Los Angeles
- Before Hollywood, The Oil Industry Made LA