Kelly McEvers is a two-time Peabody Award-winning journalist and former host of NPR's flagship newsmagazine, All Things Considered. She spent much of her career as an international correspondent, reporting from Asia, the former Soviet Union, and the Middle East. She is the creator and host of the acclaimed Embedded podcast, a documentary show that goes to hard places to make sense of the news. She began her career as a newspaper reporter in Chicago.
- 'You May Need The Money More Than I Do': McConnell Once Returned Trump's Donation
- In The Coal Counties Of Central Appalachia, Will Trump's Promises Come True?
- Looking At George Papadopoulos' Connections In The Russia Investigation
- Former Trump Campaign Adviser Was More Than A Coffee Boy, Fiancee Says
- Author Of The Other 'Fire And Fury' Book Says Business Is Booming
- Homeless In Los Angeles: A Growing Problem
- The Genetic Divide Between NYC's Uptown And Downtown Rats
- 3 Generations Of Actresses Reflect On Hollywood, Harassment — And Hitchcock
- For Country Music Industry And Artists, Gun Politics Presents A Minefield
- Understanding How Trump Does Business And Who He Does It With
- Celebrity Chef John Besh Leaves Company After 25 Allegations Of Harassment
- How Politics Have Complicated Business For Kushner Companies