Kirk Siegler reports for NPR, based out of NPR West in California.
Siegler grew up near Missoula, MT, and received a B.A. in journalism from the University of Colorado. He’s an avid skier and traveler in his spare time.
- 'All You Can Do Is Pray': Wildfire Rages In Northern California
- Of Bison, Birth Control And An Island Off Southern Calif.
- Farm Laborers Get A Foothold With Their Own Organic Farms
- After Years Of Violence, L.A.'s Watts Sees Crime Subside
- Summer 'Heat Tourists' Sweat With Smiles In Death Valley
- In Colorado Wildfires' Wake, Survivors Live In Limbo
- Colorado Springs Learns To Live With Fire
- Rail Project At Los Angeles Port Draws Environmentalists' Ire
- Baptist Church In Oklahoma Churns Out Meals For Victims
- Yahoo To Buy Tumblr In An Attempt To Revitalize Itself
- Calif. Law To Require Ships To Cut Pollution
- LA Mayoral Candidates Try To Persuade Voters To Pay Attention