Krishnadev Calamur is NPR's deputy Washington editor. In this role, he helps oversee planning of the Washington desk's news coverage. He also edits NPR's Supreme Court coverage. Previously, Calamur was an editor and staff writer at The Atlantic. This is his second stint at NPR, having previously worked on NPR's website from 2008-15. Calamur received an M.A. in journalism from the University of Missouri.
- Democrats Unveil Long-Shot Plan To Expand Size Of Supreme Court From 9 To 13
- McConnell To Vote To Acquit Trump
- Supreme Court Says Muslim Men Can Sue FBI Agents In No-Fly List Case
- The Debate Over Debates: Trump Campaign Pushes For In-Person Debate Next Week
- The Names On Trump's List Of Potential Supreme Court Nominees
- Trump Says He Spoke With Floyd's Family, Understands Hurt And Pain Of Community
- Justices Fear 'Chaos' If Electoral College Delegates Have Free Rein
- Will Supreme Court Bail Out Trump In Subpoenas For Financial Records?
- Supreme Court Weighs Whether Religious Schools Can Fire Lay Workers
- Fervor Vs Compromise At Supreme Court Birth Control Arguments
- Trump Says He'll Suspend Immigration For 60 Days Over Coronavirus Fears
- Supreme Court Hands Federal Worker Major Win In Age Discrimination Case