Lisa Hagen is a reporter at WABE.
In 2011, Lisa interned and produced videos for the English-language news site Al-Ahram, in Cairo, Egypt. She’s reported for DNAInfo.com and from Clinton Hill/Ft. Greene Brooklyn for the NYTimes’ “The Local” blog. She’s also put in a couple years as a stringer for the New York Post before moving south.
Lisa studied creative writing at Brooklyn’s Pratt Institute, but ended up with a much more practical degree in “Militarism and Sexuality” from New York University’s Gallatin School. A master’s degree from the CUNY Graduate School of Journalism seemed a next logical step.
She’s originally from Kahalu’u, Hawaii. Lisa does not know how to surf. She can, however, filet a salmon very quickly and is a lover of fly-fishing.
- President, Vice President Visit Atlanta To Pay Tribute To 8 People Killed
- Authorities: It Is Too Early To Say If Atlanta Killings Are Hate Crimes
- 'Sex Addiction' Cited As Spurring Spa Shooting, But Most Killed Were Of Asian Descent
- What Do Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene's Georgia Constituents Think Of Her?
- Trump's Conspiracy Theories Raise Turnout Challenges In Georgia Senate Runoffs
- Some GOP Members Worry Trump's Rhetoric May Affect Results Of Georgia Runoffs
- Democrats Embrace Gun Control On Debate Stage; Researchers Question Policies' Impact