Molly Solomon joined HPR in May 2012 as an intern for the morning talk show The Conversation.She has since worn a variety of hats around the station, doing everything from board operator to producer.
She is now the General Assignment reporter and covers a number of important topics including education, tourism, and food sustainability. A California native, Molly joined HPR after graduating from University of California Santa Cruz with a BA in Sociology. At UC Santa Cruz, she volunteered at KZSC as well as the student newspaper, City on a Hill Press. When she's not reporting local news, Molly can usually be spotted riding her bike around Kaimukī or eating her way through Oʻahu's plethora of Japanese restaurants.
- Moms 4 Housing Celebrate Win In Battle Over Vacant House
- Members Of Moms 4 Housing Evicted From Vacant Bay Area Home
- Measles Outbreak Begins In Washington State And Spreads To Oregon
- On The West Coast, Ports Brace For Steel Tariffs
- Pacific Northwest Winemakers Worry Wildfire Smoke Could Ruin Harvest
- A Forgotten Shipwreck Imperils Washington's Oysters
- Rapid 'Ōhi'a Death: The Disease That's Killing Native Hawaiian Trees
- Construction Of Giant Telescope In Hawaii Draws Natives' Ire
- Once Lost, Internment Camp In Hawaii Now A National Monument
- Could Hawaii Become A Same-Sex Wedding Destination?