Patty is a graduate of the University of Vermont and a multiple award-winning reporter for Maine Public Radio. Her specialty is health coverage: from policy stories to patient stories, physical health to mental health and anything in between. Patty joined Maine Public Radio in 2012 after producing stories as a freelancer for NPR programs such as Morning Edition and All Things Considered. She got hooked on radio at the Salt Institute for Documentary Studies in Portland, Maine, and hasn’t looked back ever since.
- What COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout Is Looking Like In Maine, Missouri and Pennsylvania
- Some Faith Leaders Defiant, Others Transparent Over COVID-19 Outbreaks
- Vaccine Exemptions Defeated In Maine, A New Law Dividing Parents Is Upheld
- How Warming Winters Are Affecting Everything
- Newly Blue, Maine Expands Access To Abortion
- Proposed Changes To Title X Funding Likely To Hurt Low-Income Women
- How Maine Handles Child Abuse Is Being Called Into Question
- Doctors In Maine Say Halt In OxyContin Marketing Comes '20 Years Late'
- What Are The 2 Health Bills Sen. Susan Collins Wants Congress To Act On?
- After Maine Voters Approve Medicaid Expansion, Governor Raises Objections
- Intent On Reversing Its Opioid Epidemic, A State Limits Prescriptions
- Secret To Maine's Touted High-Risk Pool? Enough Money