Rob Manning has been both a reporter and an on-air host at Oregon Public Broadcasting. Before that, he filled both roles with local community station KBOO and nationally with Free Speech Radio News. He's also published freelance print stories with Portland's alternative weekly newspaper Willamette Week and Planning Magazine. In 2007, Rob received two awards for investigative reporting from the Associated Press and Society of Professional Journalists, and he was part of the award-winning team responsible for OPB's "Hunger Series." His current beats range from education to the environment, sports to land-use planning, politics to housing.
- Desperation And Broken Trust When Schools Restrain Students Or Lock Them In Rooms
- Portland Shooting Reignites Debate Over Armed Campus Police
- Take A Ride On Oregon's School Funding Roller Coaster
- At Portland, Ore., Gun Store, Strong Opinions And Stronger Sales
- From Shop Class To Shipyard: Oregon's Plan For Industrial Interns
- School District Says No To Teacher Bonus Grant