Sam Gringlas is a producer for NPR's All Things Considered and is helping cover the 2020 election for the Washington Desk. He's produced and reported with NPR from all over the country, as well as China and the U.S.-Mexico border. He started as an intern at All Things Considered after graduating with a public policy degree from the University of Michigan, where he was news editor at T he Michigan Daily. He's a native Michigander.
- Biden And Trump Campaigns Stress Closing Themes In New TV Ads
- With Stops In 4 Key States, Biden And Trump Bring Their Closing Arguments To Voters
- Trump Votes Early In Florida 'For A Guy Named Trump'
- With Debates Behind Them, Biden And Trump Enter The Final Stretch Before Election Day
- Pence Votes Early In Indianapolis; Trump To Vote This Weekend In Florida
- When Will Mail-In Ballots Be Counted? See States' Processing Timelines
- Asked About Court Packing, Biden Says He Will Convene Commission To Study Reforms
- Voters In Florida And Alaska Receive Emails Warning 'Vote For Trump Or Else!'
- Court Says Michigan Cannot Count Ballots Received After Election Day
- California Eases Off Legal Threats Over GOP Unauthorized Ballot Drop Boxes
- With Debate Canceled, Trump And Biden Appear In Dueling Town Halls
- Adelsons Pump $75 Million Into Pro-Trump Super PAC In Election's Final Stretch