Sarah Whites-Koditschek is a reporter and anchor for KUAR 89.1.
She was a production assistant and reporter for WHYY in Philadelphia. She also interned at NPR’s Morning Edition in Los Angeles.
Sarah is a graduate of Smith College, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in American Studies. She was a student at the Stabile Center For Investigative Journalism at Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism.
Contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-683-8655.
- Arkansas Criminalizes Drowsy Driving, But How Effective Is That?
- EPA Gives State Pollution Policy The Nod, Companies With Low Emissions Can Skip Permit
- More International Students Avoiding Arkansas Universities, Fear For Safety A Reason
- Work Requirements For Health Care May Put Arkansas In National Spotlight
- Record Flu Deaths This Year A Mystery To Arkansas's Public Health Officials
- Opioid Abuse Treatment Is State's Goal In Lawsuit Against Drug Companies, Distributors
- Bill To Limit Challenges To Hog Farms Awaits Final Vote
- Residents' Escalating Debts To Probation Company Forgiven, Prompting Lawsuit For Lost Income
- Continued Funding For Arkansas's Low-Income Healthcare Program Remains A Question
- ‘Avoid, Deny, Defend’ In Active Shooting Situation Is The Message For Enhanced Gun License Seekers
- Guns On Campus, Drug Reimbursement Bills Face Hurdles Just To Be Heard In Fiscal Session
- Governor Proposes $180 Million Tax Cut For High Earners In State Of The State Address