Stephen Fowler is the Producer/Back-Up Host for All Things Considered and a creative storyteller hailing from McDonough, Georgia. He graduated from Emory University with a degree in Interdisciplinary Studies. The program combined the best parts of journalism, marketing, digital media and music into a thesis on the rise of the internet rapper via the intersectionality of social media and hip-hop. He served as the first-ever Executive Digital Editor of The Emory Wheel, where he helped lead the paper into a modern digital era.
As a storyteller, his photos, videos, voice and words have won numerous awards and have been featured everywhere from the Coca-Cola Company boardroom to the TEDx stage. He has interviewed an eclectic group of subjects over the years, ranging from Paul Simon to the Dalai Lama, and is always looking for another story to tell.
In his free time, you can ask him to expound on brunch, Atlanta hip-hop and potpourri trivia.
- Lawsuits, Boycotts: Latest On Fallout From Georgia's Sweeping Voting Law
- In Georgia County, Elections Bills Have Consequences
- Georgia Has Passed A Highly-Partisan Bill Overhauling State Voting Laws
- Georgia Governor Signs Election Overhaul, Including Changes To Absentee Voting
- Biden, Harris To Visit Atlanta After Shooting Kills 8, Including 6 Asian Women
- Georgia Lawmakers Are Discussing How Far Their New Hate Crime Bill Extends
- Newly Revealed Call Details How Trump Pressed Georgia Investigator To Find Vote Fraud
- Georgia Senate Republicans Pass Bill To End No-Excuse Absentee Voting
- Georgia House Passes Elections Bill That Would Limit Absentee And Early Voting
- Georgia District Attorney Is Investigating Trump's Call To Overturn Election
- After Record 2020 Turnout, State Republicans Weigh Making It Harder To Vote
- Pro-Trump Election Conspiracist Lin Wood Investigated Over Possible Illegal Voting