Stephen Fowler is the Producer/Back-Up Host for All Things Considered and a creative storyteller hailing from McDonough, Georgia. He graduated from Emory University with a degree in Interdisciplinary Studies. The program combined the best parts of journalism, marketing, digital media and music into a thesis on the rise of the internet rapper via the intersectionality of social media and hip-hop. He served as the first-ever Executive Digital Editor of The Emory Wheel, where he helped lead the paper into a modern digital era.
As a storyteller, his photos, videos, voice and words have won numerous awards and have been featured everywhere from the Coca-Cola Company boardroom to the TEDx stage. He has interviewed an eclectic group of subjects over the years, ranging from Paul Simon to the Dalai Lama, and is always looking for another story to tell.
In his free time, you can ask him to expound on brunch, Atlanta hip-hop and potpourri trivia.
- After Attacks On Election Integrity, Georgia Officials Work To Rebuild Confidence
- Georgia GOP Officials Aim To Rebuild Public's Trust In Voting Process
- President-Elect Biden Could Take Office With His Party In Control Of Congress
- Georgia Holds 2 Runoff Elections For U.S. Senate
- In A Recorded Call, Trump Pushed Official To Overturn Georgia Vote
- 'This Was A Scam': In Recorded Call, Trump Pushed Official To Overturn Georgia Vote
- Georgia's 2 Crucial U.S. Senate Runoffs Are A Week Away
- Georgia Republicans Pledge To Crack Down On Voting Laws
- Updates On Georgia's Election Lawsuits
- Trump Continues Attacks On Election Results At Georgia Senate Runoff Rally
- 'Someone's Going To Get Killed': Ga. Official Blasts GOP Silence On Election Threats
- Georgia's Secretary Of State Became A Lightning Rod In Nation's Vote Counting