Vicki Barker was UPR's Moab correspondent from 2011 - 2012.
A native of Moab, she started working in radio as a teenager and earned a degree at Utah State University-Logan in broadcast performance and management. She worked as a news reporter and feature writer for radio and publications throughout the intermountain area and also worked in the national parks, in outdoor environmental education, and as an editor.
Vicki passed away in April 2012 and has left a void on UPR where her voice used to be.
- Great Britain's Prince Philip Dies At Age 99
- London's Historic Hammersmith Bridge Is At Risk Of Falling Down
- How Shirley Collins Got Her Voice Back
- Reading Gaol, Where Oscar Wilde Was Imprisoned, Unlocks Its Gates For Art
- Number Of Beer Barrel Builders In England Are Declining
- In Britain, Who's Tormenting The Queen's Swans?
- 'Visit My Mosque' Campaign Builds Bridges In Britain
- U.K. Tabloid 'The Sun' Ends Topless Tradition
- Londoners Urged To Cycle, But Commute Can Be Treacherous
- Google, Microsoft Introduce Software To Curb Child Pornography
- How Writer Doris Lessing Didn't Want To Be Remembered
- Tories Tell Jobless Brits: It's Time To Work For Your Dole