Will Stone is a KUNR alumnus, having served as a passionate, talented reporter for KUNR for nearly two years before moving in early 2015 to the major Phoenix market at public radio station KJZZ.
An East Coast transplant, he's worked at NPR stations in Philadelphia, New York and Connecticut. He's also interned at the NPR West Headquarters in Los Angeles where he learned from some of the network's best correspondents. Before joining the public radio airwaves, he studied English at a small liberal arts college and covered arts and culture for an alternativenewsweeklyin Philadelphia.
He's particularly drawn to education, government and environmental reporting, as listeners became aware, he jumped on any story that got him out into the field with a mic in hand.
He enjoyed the Reno outdoors, food and cultural scene, given his liking for hiking, fish tacos and great American poetry. While KUNR listeners miss his reporting, we're always glad to help prepare, encourage and support successful public radio professionals wherever they go.
- U.S. Coronavirus Cases Surging Toward A Third Peak
- Eerie Emptiness Of ERs Worries Doctors: Where Are The Heart Attacks And Strokes?
- Coronavirus Hit This Long-Term Care Facility Hard, But Moving Residents Isn't Easy
- State Officials, First Responders In Washington Take Coronavirus Precautions
- MDMA, Or Ecstasy, Shows Promise As A PTSD Treatment
- Aspiring Doctors Seek Advanced Training In Addiction Medicine
- Arizona Legislature Mulls Bills To Weaken Vaccination Requirements
- Phoenix Residents Respond To Flake And Kavanaugh
- Fuel Efficiency And Smog In Arizona
- Patients With Chronic Pain Feel Caught In An Opioid Prescribing Debate
- Domestic Violence's Overlooked Damage: Concussion And Brain Injury
- Fight The Opioid Epidemic, All Agree. But Strategies Vary Widely