Chuck Quirmbach is a Milwaukee-based reporter who covers developments and issues in Southeastern Wisconsin that are of statewide interest. He has numerous years of experience covering state government, elections, the environment, energy, racial diversity issues, clergy abuse claims and major baseball stadium doings. He enjoys covering all topics.
Chuck is a frequent contributor to National Public Radio and several other regional or national radio outlets. He has won several individual awards, and several as part of a collaboration with other reporters.
- Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson Faces Backlash For Questioning Election Results
- Foxconn's Promises Slow To Materialize In Wisconsin
- Foxconn Promised 13,000 Jobs To Wisconsin. Where Are They?
- Wisconsin Is Again Leading The Nation In Farm Bankruptcies
- President Trump's Foxconn Promise, So Far Unfulfilled
- Critics Lash Out Against Planned Foxconn Factory In Wisconsin
- Trump Voters Discuss The President's Comments On Confederate Monuments
- Effort To Divert Water From Lake Michigan Sets Off Fierce Debate
- Wisconsin Gov. Walker's Next Battle: Tenure
- Harley Hopes An Electric Hog Will Appeal To Young, Urban Riders
- Electric Utilities Keep On Current Consolidation Path
- Dangerously Cold Weather Felt Across Much Of U.S.