Elena Moore is a production assistant for NPR's Morning Edition. She has also filled in as a reporter for the Newsdesk. Moore previously worked as an editorial assistant for the Washington desk, where she did research and reporting on the 2020 campaign. Before coming to NPR, Moore worked at NBC News. She is a graduate from The George Washington University in Washington, D.C., and is originally and proudly from Brooklyn, N.Y.
- China Fines Alibaba $2.8 Billion For Breaking Anti-Monopoly Law
- U.K. Military Gun Salutes Honor Prince Philip A Day After His Death
- The Cat That Came Back: Patches, Believed Killed In Mudslide, Shows Up 3 Years Later
- GOP Leaders Condemn Sen. Josh Hawley After Pro-Trump Riot At U.S. Capitol
- Senate Leader McConnell Accepts Resignation of Senate Sergeant-At-Arms
- Pelosi Reconvenes The U.S. House: 'Our Purpose Will Be Accomplished'
- 'We're Just Astonished That This Is Happening,' Sen. Tammy Duckworth Says
- U.S. Capitol In Chaos As Pro-Trump Extremists Breach Building
- Saudi Arabia And Qatar Lower Tensions In U.S.-Backed Agreement
- D.C. Police Arrest Leader Of The Proud Boys Ahead Of Far-Right Protests
- Iran Tells U.N. Agency It Will Enrich Uranium Back To Pre-Nuclear Deal Level Of 20%
- Multiple Coronavirus Cases After Republican Christmas Party In New York