Daniel Breen is a third-year undergraduate journalism student at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
His interest in writing began at a young age, and later served as a reporter and editor for Little Rock Central High School’s Tiger Newspaper.He has served as a production intern for both radio and TV stations, and has had much experience in the editing and creation of media.
Research interests include multimedia, investigative, and citizen journalism as well as current events, politics, and justice. Daniel hopes to work in the field of public broadcasting upon graduation.
In his spare time, Daniel enjoys playing guitar, reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and exploring the wilderness of Arkansas.
- Second Northeast Arkansan dies of COVID-19, officials say state remain below projections
- Super Tuesday Arrives In Arkansas, And So Do Democratic Presidential Candidates
- Plant Board Leaves Dicamba Cutoff Unchanged, Strikes Reporting Requirements
- Protestors Flock To Arkansas Tech In Support Of Re-Naming Controversial Scholarship
- Arkansas Medical Marijuana Commission Unanimously Accepts Dispensary Scores
- Counseling, Crisis Response Focus Of School Safety Conference
- Arkansas Attorney General: Public Input Essential To Combat Corruption
- Water, Opioids Focus of USDA Visit
- Arkansas Cities, Counties Sue Drug Manufacturers Involved In Opioid Crisis
- Governor Calls For Number Of Cabinet-Level Agencies To Be Reduced By Half
- Proposed Legislation Could Serve As Boon For Controversial Hog Farm, Environmentalists Say
- Arkansas High Schools Receive "Copycat" Threats Following Florida Shooting